We Offer A Wide Range of Accounts To Meet Your Needs
Since 1929 Citizens Bank has played a major role in the growth and development of the Upper Cumberland area. No other bank is so uniquely aware of the needs of the business people of the region. We look forward to the future and we’re reaching out to take hold of the opportunities as they present themselves.
At times businesses need additional funding to accomplish their goals. Growth and expansion opportunities usually come quickly and require money in a hurry. Three out of every four new jobs are created by small businesses. If you are a local business owner or thinking of becoming one, we want to talk with you. We can accommodate large as well as small industry.
- Farm Loans. Since 1929, we have been serving the needs of local farmers and their families. If you are in an agricultural related business and can use some financial assistance, come in and let’s talk. We are the local bank that cares more about farmers. (Farm loans can be set up on monthly payments or a yearly note.)
- Commercial Term Loans to purchase or refinance business fixed assets or working capital.
- Commercial Lines of Credit to help fund your operating cycle.
- Commercial Real Estate for the purchase or refinance of commercial property.
- Construction Loans for commercial properties.