We offer a deposit product to meet your needs.
If you’re with another institution, switch your Accounts to Citizens Bank anytime from anywhere. It’s quick and easy. If you would like more information, and would like to open an account in person, just stop by one of our convenient locations. You can also reorder checks anytime using our secure Check Reorder Form.
The ClubContact Us
- Free Personalized Checks
- $10,000 to $20,000 Accidental Death Insurance
- Low Bank Club Service Charge
NOW AccountsContact Us
- Earn Interest on your balance and still write checks.
- No monthly maintenance charge on balances of $900 or more.
- A $10.00 maintenance charge is made on any account that falls below the $900 minimum balance during a statement cycle.
- Interest paid on every dollar in the account
- Rates subject to change
- No maintenance charge to students and 65 or older
Prestige AccountContact Us
- Available for customers age 50 or older
- Interest paid on every dollar in account
- Distinctive "Prestige" checks provided at no charge
- No monthly maintenance charge if minimum balance of $500 or more is maintained
- Low Maintenance charge of $6.00 per month if balance falls below $500.00
Regular CheckingContact Us
- No service charges.
- No minimum balance required
Money Market InvestmentsContact Us
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- Rates subject to change
- Limited checking: Transactions limitations
- You may make only 6 transfers / withdrawals per calendar month or statement cycle of at least 4 weeks (not including those Transfers for the purpose of repaying loans at the same institution; Transfers from one account of depositor to another account of the same depositor made by mail, messenger, ATM, or in person; Transfers [credits] into the account; Withdrawals from the account made by mail, messenger, ATM or in person; and Withdrawals made by telephone via check mailed to the depositor ), and only 6 of these may be Automatic transfer from MMI into another account; Check payable to a third party; Debit card transaction; Transfers made to another account of the same depositor made by automatic transfer, ACH, telephone, fax, or financial institution’s home or internet service; and Transfers to 3rd party made by automatic transfer, ACH, telephone, fax, or the financial institution’s home or internet service.
- $7.00 maintenance charge when balance falls below $2,500
Regular Savings AccountContact Us
- Ask for current rate
- Interest paid semi-annually
- Interest paid to date of withdrawal
- Activity charge of $ .50 per item after 3 withdrawals in an interest period.
- For all accounts on which an electronic fund transfer does not occur, a statement will be provided at least quarterly
- For accounts on which an electronic fund transfer does occur a statement will be provided for that month
Christmas ClubContact Us
- Current interest rate paid on daily balance
- $10.00 charge on each withdrawal prior to maturity
- Payroll deductions available
- No monthly service charge
- Account may be opened any time during the year but maturity will be in October of each year.
First Choice Money FundContact Us
- Minimum opening deposit of $10,000
- $10.00 maintenance charge if balance falls below $2,500.
- Rates subject to change
- You may make 6 transfers/withdrawals per month.
Debit CardContact Us
- MasterMoney debit card available. It also serves as an ATM card.
- MasterMoney can be used at merchants that accept MasterCard credit cards.
Our Overdraft Advantage is a feature of Citizens Bank’s personal checking accounts. The plan provides our customers the ability to overdraw their checking accounts up to a predetermined limit. Existing accounts in good standing are eligible for the plan. New accounts with a positive balance for 30 days may be given a $300 limit. Accounts that are in good standing and more than six months old may be given a $600 limit. There is an $800 limit available for our Club Accounts and accounts with Automatic Deposits.
To keep your account in good standing, the plan requires making regular deposits to cover your transactions and bringing your account to a positive balance at least once in a 30 day period. If these requirements are not met, your inclusion in the program may be suspended. Normal overdraft charges will occur for each item paid under the plan.Contact Us
- There is no charge unless you use the service.
- Our Overdraft Advantage gives you peace of mind knowing that your checks and other withdrawals will be paid up to a pre-approved amount.
- Overdraft Fees are $30 and can be created by check, in-person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals or other electronic means.
- Disclaimer - Overdraft Privilege is discretionary and is not an obligation to pay any specific transaction presented. The provisions of the program may be denied to any customer at any time, or from time to time. For example, overdrafts may not be paid if an account is not in good standing, if the customer is not making regular deposits, or it they have too many overdrafts. The customer does not have a contractual right to Overdraft Privilege and at no time is payment guaranteed by the program.